Telephonics' Radar and Video Enforcement Network-Integrated Fixed Tower (RaVEN®‑F) system utilizes integrated radar and day/night electro-optic sensor suites to provide real-time continuous monitoring and control of large surveillance areas. Designed to support border security operations and critical infrastructure protection, the system integrates fixed surveillance towers and mobile surveillance assets through a wide-bandwidth, low-latency microwave network operated from an automated Command and Control (C2) center. Towers can use solar energy as their main power source, enabling autonomous operation in remote areas over long periods of time.
The Telephonics Advantage
- Real-time detection, classification and interdiction intelligence
- All tower operations are monitored and controlled remotely from the C2 center
- Scalability to fit CONOPS
- Continuous 24/7 operation
- Mature, operationally proven technology
- Low acquisition and lifetime ownership costs