Aircraft Integration Services
Telephonics' Aircraft Integration Services center provides complete aircraft integration services and is staffed by a dedicated group of highly experienced technical personnel. We specialize in avionics integration and installation, field service, engineering services, as well as hands-on radar operator and maintenance training on the ground and inflight.
This state-of-the-art facility is relied upon by Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy and numerous international customers.
Full system integration and testing is performed in a controlled environment prior to aircraft installation. This process has proven to minimize aircraft downtime and reduce installation risk.
- Modern 15,000 sq. ft. hangar accommodates multiple airframes simultaneously
- Adjoining 7,000 sq. ft. mixed-use/lab space supports training, integration and radar repairs
- Co-location at active military airfield enables direct access for aircraft
- Conveniently located in Elizabeth City, N.C., in the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S.
- Full line of test equipment as well as environmental stress screening capabilities
- Software Integration Laboratory enables customization of software based on individual customer needs
- On-site logistical spares
- Dedicated King Air B-200T for flight training and demonstration
- ISO 9001 and AS 9100 Rev C. certified