Planning a visit to Telephonics? Please refer to the visitor information below to ensure a safe and productive visit to our facilities.
Facility Locations & Business Hours
Telephonics business hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30am to 5:30pm and Friday, 8am to 12pm.
815 Broad Hollow Rd.
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Business Offices & Manufacturing Facilities
770 Park Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743
112 Corporate Drive
Elizabeth, City, NC 27909
Corporate Headquarters: In the south lot, visitor spaces can be found near the flag pole and in the north lot, alongside the building
Huntington: Visitor spaces can be found near the front entrances of both buildings
Given the proprietary nature of our business, Telephonics has unique security protocols that must be followed when visiting our facilities and all visitors are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
All visitors will be required to show valid photo ID (a list of acceptable IDs are noted below) upon arrival to our facilities when checking in with the lobby receptionist. If your credentials have expired, you will not be granted access to the building, except with the use of an expired U.S. passport. Please sign-in at the front desk and provide the following credentials:
- U.S. visitors – U.S. passport (may be expired), U.S. permanent resident card (informally known as a green card), enhanced driver’s license, photo documentation of asylee or U.S. status, birth certificate or U.S. government issued military identification card
- U.S. employees holding security clearances can have their company send in their security clearances through the government system JPAS and this will be used as proof of U.S. status. Telephonics SMO/JPAS codes are 64694* and 78711*
- Foreign nationals – passport or visa
- U.S. citizens visiting Telephonics are permitted to bring smartphones/cell phones in to Telephonics facilities and will be given a PIC Patch to be placed on all device cameras. This patch may not be removed until the lobby checkout process has been completed. Foreign Nationals are not permitted to bring in their smartphones/cell phones under any circumstance.
- U.S. citizens visiting Telephonics with a laptop, tablet, smart watch or other wireless device must register the device with the Lobby receptionist upon arrival. Any device with a camera will require a PIC Patch. No Foreign National visitor's laptop, tablet, smart watch or other wireless device will be permitted inside the facilities unless your host has received advance approval from the Security department.
- No visitor device, belonging to either a U.S. citizen or Foreign National will be permitted to connect to the Telephonics guest Wi-Fi unless your Telephonics host has received advance approval from Information Services for use of the network. If no prior approval has been received, you will need to be prepared with your own internet connection. Please confirm directly with your host if you are approved for Wi-Fi access during your visit.
Inside Our Facilities
- Please be sure to display your visitor’s badge at all times
- Be sure to remain with your Telephonics’ host at all times
- Obey all company policies and procedures posted on building signage
- Park in visitor parking spaces
- If advised by your Telephonics host, you may need to wear proper personal protective equipment including ESD smocks in sensitive areas
To see each of our locations, please click here.
LocationsWhere We AreTelephonics is a global technology leader with corporate offices and service centers in North and South America, Europe and Asia.Learn More
Contact UsNavigating the Telephonics LandscapeInterested in learning more about Telephonics? Please Contact Us to reach the right team member.Learn More