Telephonics adheres to the highest standards of quality and service, and expects every supplier partner to do the same. Therefore, we have established rigorous criteria that any prospective supplier must meet in order to be considered. Our primary baseline requirements are listed below and all prospective new suppliers must register by filling in the following form. Upon receipt of and consideration of your request, an authorized procurement representative will contact you.
Minimum Supplier Prerequisites
- First Article Inspection & Reporting (FAIRs) to AS9102 standard
- FRACAS/RCCA to Telephonics requirements (based on ANSI standard)
- Sub-tier supplier/subcontractor management – plan and control
- Counterfeit Parts Control conforming to U.S. Government and Aerospace Standards (AS) Applicable AS standard (i.e., AS5553 or AS6081 or AS7777)
- A compliant QMS to AS9100/ISO9001 (AS9120 for distributors) standard; prefer accredited third-party certified to avoid verification costs
- For foreign suppliers: C-TPAT certification/compliance, with robust export compliance policies and procedures necessary to enable supplier to comply with U.S. government regulations, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR)