Telephonics TruLink ICS System
TruLink® wireless intercommunication system is an ideal choice for untethered, hands-free communication. Whether on land, at sea or in the air, TruLink provides exceptional intercommunications coverage by using Adaptive Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology, ensuring the operational reliability, safety and mobility of users. TruLink is trusted by military, commercial airline, flightline and production line users worldwide, and features an extensive set of aircraft certifications. To determine which TruLink system is right for your application, please contact a Telephonics team member by clicking the Contact Us button below. They will reach out to you to continue the conversation and define your needs.
The Telephonics Advantage
- Hands-free, full-duplex technology
- 100 channels, 31 users per channel
- Can operate as a standalone system or as a wireless extension to an existing Intercommunications System (ICS)
- Adaptive noise cancellation technology – cuts out ambient noise
- Range up to 2,500 ft./800 m (line of sight)
- Resistant to shock, vibration, moisture, sand, dust and extreme temperatures
- Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance (HERO) approved
- Member of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) schedule
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810F, 704A, 464, 461E standards
- Ground vehicles
- Unmanned systems
- Airline ramp operation and production/factory lines
To learn more about accessories available to support the TruLink system, click here.