Extremely versatile, the TruLink® Wireless Intercommunication System includes multiple encryption options as well as a submersible version.
The Telephonics Advantage
- Platform Interface Cables (PIC) PIC cables provide the interface between the Dual Port Transceiver (DPT) wireless radio and the ICS onboard aircraft, vehicles or boats. PIC cables are platform-specific.
- TruLink Auxiliary Speaker System (TASS) A speaker system for vehicles or crew shelters, TASS allows users to monitor and communicate within the TruLink network without using a headset
- TruLink Access Point (TAP) A permanent interface that can be wired into an existing Intercommunications System (ICS)
- Software - Telephonics can create customizable configurations based on individual requirements
- DPT Nosewheel Bag - Safely holds a DPT and PIC cable while attached to an aircraft
- Headsets - A variety of headsets are available for use with the TPT, SPT and DPT
- Battery Chargers - Charging stations fully recharge AA-Nickel Metal Hydride batteries within 4 hours
- Pouches - Military and custom colors are available for your TPT, SPT and DPT
- TruLink Speaker Microphone (TSM) A small, portable speaker microphone that is worn by the user and eliminates the need for a headset