Telephonics Communication System Control Group
Telephonics' CSCG provides the U.S. Navy's MH-60R and MH-60S platforms with advanced audio communications management and is built to meet the rigorous requirements of multi-mission helicopters by providing crews with full access and control of all audio communications on the aircraft.
The Telephonics Advantage
- Contains the latest audio communications technology
- Easy to use communications control
- Fully integrates into the aircraft's avionics and provides access to military and ATC radios, radio navigation aids and onboard intercommunication nets.
- Airborne Wireless Intercommunication System (AWICS) consists of a TruLink® Access Point (TAP) and multiple-crew TruLink Portable Transceivers (TPT)
- Caution and Aural Warning System (CAWS)
- Provides Adaptive Noise Cancellation (ANC), Anti-Submarine Warfare/Anti-Surface Warfare (ASW, ASuW), C4ISR, Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR), and Search and Rescue (SAR)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for next generation radios and wide band communications